Every day, we upload new photos to Past Five Days (P5D). This allows us to share the creative designs flowing through our facility. Browse through the P5D Gallery to see thousands of displays and graphics. There's no better way to view the best of the best in almost real-time.
For more designs, visit Exhibit Design Search for over 1500 displays.
Be careful . . . it's addictive!
Booth Size: 10' x 20' exhibitsModified VK-2112 Sacagawea Portable Hybrid with Flat Canopy and (2) MOD-1266 Counters with Locking Storage 
Booth Size: Table Tops | HybridsSacagawea Table Top Display with Tension Fabric Graphics, Shelves, Header, and MOD-1317 iPad Attachment 
Booth Size: 10' x 40' exhibits(4) Modified VK-1223 Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Displays with (2) MOD-1177 Workstations and (2) LTK-1001 Tapered Counters with Locking Storage 
Booth Size: 10' x 10' exhibitsModified VK-1219 Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display with MOD-1243 Modular Counter 
Booth Size: Table Tops | HybridsVK-1291 Sacagawea Hybrid Table Top with Header, Shelf, and Standoff Graphic 
Booth Size: 10' x 10' exhibitsVK-1220 Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display with Tension Fabric Graphics 
Booth Size: 10' x 10' exhibitsVK-1209 Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display with MOD-1243 Pedestal 
Booth Size: 10' x 10' exhibitsVK-1217 Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display with Tension Fabric Graphics 
Booth Size: 10' x 10' exhibitsVK-1218 Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display with Tension Fabric Graphics 
Booth Size: 10' x 10' exhibitsVK-1234 Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display with Matching VK-1292 Sacagawea Table Top 
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords