Exhibit Design Search
Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Browse All Trade Show Exhibit Displays Sacagawea Hybrid Displays iPad Kiosk Stands Magellan Hybrid Displays Perfect 10 Hybrid Displays Visionary Designs Exhibits SEGUE Hybrid Displays (SEG) Island Exhibit Designs Euro LT Custom Modular Exhibits Intro Fabric Panel Displays Quadro S Pop Up Economy Quadro (EO) Pop Up Fabric Pop-up Displays (OP) Design Monday Exhibits eSmart Inlines + Islands eSmart Accessories Table Top Displays Outdoor Displays (OP) Banner Stands/Table Throws (OP) 3D Banner Stands Counters and Pedestals Workstations and Kiosks Aero Overhead Hanging Signs Cases and Crates Flooring -- Carpet and Padding Flooring -- Other Options Lighting Exhibit and Electrical Supplies Rental Displays Rental Accessories 10' x 10' exhibits 10' x 20' exhibits 10' x 30' exhibits 10' x 40' exhibits 20' x 20' exhibits 20' x 30' exhibits 20' x 40' exhibits 20' x 50' exhibits 30' x 30' exhibits 30' x 40' exhibits 30' x 50' exhibits 3D Banner Stands 40' x 40' exhibits 40' x 60' exhibits Aero Overhead Hanging Signs Cases Counters, Towers, & Workstations Electrical Supplies Flooring iPad Accessory Options iPad Solutions Lighting Outdoor Displays Table Tops | Folding Panels Table Tops | Hybrids Table Tops | Lightweight Tension Fabric Table Tops | Pop Ups Table Tops | Sustainable Wood Crates
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
Exhibit Weight varies depending on the packaging and the shipping method. Variables include but are not limited to:
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
Electrical, Cord, and Wire Management varies depending on the display and each exhibitor's requirements. When ordering your trade show display, consider the following electrical/wire management issues and discuss your options with an exhibit professional:
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords